Staying Healthy Activities
What can you find in your garden and home to make an obstacle course?
- Something to jump over
- Something to crawl under
- Stepping stones to jump across
- A plank walk across while balancing
- A target to throw at before moving on to your next obstacle
- Cook meatballs in a frying pan with a drizzle of oil on medium heat until cooked through.
- You can mix mince and dried herbs and roll into your own meatballs.
- Heat spaghetti in pan of water for about 10 minutes
- When meatballs are cooked, add tomato sauce and heat through. Plate up and sprinkle some cheese on top. Mmm, enjoy!