How To Apply
To apply for this job, email your CV to Social Media Content Creator at email@example.com .
About us: CastleCourt has been a leading shopping centre in NI for over 30 years. It is home to over 80 national, international and independent brands mixed with a fantastic food and beverage offer. As of early 2023, the first phase of a new leisure offer has been introduced to the centre.
CastleCourt are seeking a talented ‘Content Creator’ is to curate and drive marketing content across digital platforms; namely Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter and LinkedIn for CastleCourt Shopping Centre.
The successful candidate will produce, develop and maintain high quality and engaging promotional digital content for a portfolio of retailers and the centre overall.
Aside from content creation, the role will include a variety of marketing aspects, from assisting with centre management admin and events, and working directly with the Marketing Manager.
- Creating original content and copy for engaging social media campaigns across all relevant social media channels.
- Managing social media accounts – responding to queries and updating channels as needed.
- Digital marketing updates – ensuring that all websites have the relevant information and that latest news, events, etc. are up to date.
- Assisting at, and preparing for, events.
Skills and experience:
- Proficient with all social media channels – Tik Tok, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- 2+ years in a creative role or experience creating content for a personal account or brand account (Preferred not essential)
- Good knowledge of social media trends
- Creative eye for video content and photography.
- Experience in editing or use of additional apps which can support digital activity – Canva, photoshop etc.
- Experience in use of Microsoft Office
It is not a requirement to have a higher level education / university degree to apply for this role. Applicants will be considered who are enthusiastic, self-motivated and can demonstrate experience in above listed skills.
Salary: £21,749.00 – £23,750.00 (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Company pension
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Supplemental pay types: Yearly bonus
Applicants should email a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO Marketing Manager Catherine Ashman